Saturday, January 9, 2010

SEO Article Writing and Rewriting: 3rd World Wages

Registering for oDesk has been an education. Article writing seems like a way to make some money. My command of basic English writing skills, so I thought, may be in demand.  As I prepare to graduate from my university experience I need to figure the new writing career out.  Here are the goals:

  • Exterminate Need to be Supervised
  • Work in Pajamas
  • Continue be Stay at Home Dad
  • Feed Family
Some simple goals, some lofty.  It has occurred to me that I might need supervision, but I just don't play well with other alpha males.

So I scored a job on oDesk rewriting articles.  $10 for 10 article rewrites, 250 words per article.  Well, I had a look at the articles, and I even did one.  It took me an hour.  So I may be a right brained sort of person, focused on the big picture and all that goes with that, but that remains $1 per hour.  No thanks.

This blog entry puts the world on notice: I can write good content on anything.  Try me.  You send me an email and tell me about what you are looking for.  I will send you an email back telling you how much and how soon.  Sounds good, right?  We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment